We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
- In this position you perform and deliver energy audits, on Customer Premises independently. Mainly for Industrial vertical group
- You analyze trends, identify deviations, and generate insights roadmaps based on energy reports for consumption and costs data etc.
- The implementation of programs and the definition of strategies related to decarbonization strategies / energy audits / energy management powered by Siemens “NXpower Monitor” Platform is in your responsibility
- You develop technical and commercial solutions to mitigate findings in audit report
- In topics related to sustainability you train and educate customers and our staff
- To increase knowledge of industry concepts regarding energy and sustainability trends, environmental and carbon legislation you design, lead and deliver a “train the trainer” concept for internal and external stakeholders, and create reports across a broad spectrum of markets
- You maintain knowledge base on different regional environmental regulations and help customers to ensure compliance to international standards
- Identifying and assess ECM (Energy Conservation Measures) as well as creating a knowledge base of such measures is also part of this job
- The basis for your success is a degree in a technical and/or economic field (e.g., Energy Management or Industrial Engineer for Power Engineering)
- You have severeal years of experience in successfully completed and executed sustainability / energy efficiency audits / studies
- You have preferable a Auditor training in ISO 50001 and/or EN 16247-1 whereby alternatively experience in other management systems like ISO 14001/45001
- Good knowledge of energy legislation, subsidies, market trends and industrial utilities makes you a great candidate
- You can train and educate customers on sustainability related requirements and co-create an implementation roadmap with customer on-site
- The Capability of developing a storyline for professional trainings with a duration of 1 week or more round off your profile
- You have very good Englisch knowledges and ideally German knowledges
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time