If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, and related services. We have always been very innovative in making travelling faster, safer, and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
- Develop, Review, and modify CI/CD principles.
- Maintain CI/CD tools/platforms.
- Develop and maintain pipeline configurations.
- Automate processes.
- Expand awareness, knowledge, and experience on automation within CI/CD pipelines.
- Support CI/CD tools integration management and maintenance.
- Support full automation of CI/CD Testing
- Write build and deployment scripts
- 3+ years working experience as a software developer/Tester
- Experience with establishing CI/CD pipelines using modern and available tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, Drone, Groovy, etc.
- Hands-On with Kubernetes and Containers
- Ability to prepare, monitor, optimize and scale CI/CD infrastructure using API's
- Strong experience working with automating tooling
- Experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting
- Extended ability in interpersonal, intercultural communication and contribution to multiple teams
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available betweenn 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time