Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Fullstack Cloud Development Engineer” from our office in Katowice, or any other location within Poland.
As a Fullstack Cloud Development Engineer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. You will be working across disciplines, organizational and geographical boundaries to rapidly develop world-class software in Mentor Electronic Board Systems (EBS) SaaS portfolio. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are expected to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions on both front-end and back-end layers
- Determine operational feasibility by analysing problem definitions, requirements, proposed solutions, and development options
- Participate in software design and code reviews, provide guidance to your teammates, and help develop new talents
- Architecting and developing applications to be cloud optimized
- Collaborate within and outside your Agile team in an international environment
- Balance engineering creativity with high quality and customer focus
- Be a problem solver, demonstrate tact, and remain assertive in difficult situations
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related discipline
- Excellent C#, .Net Core knowledge with significant professional experience in C# programming
- Experience with web front-end technologies and frameworks
- Experience in building complex systems based on service-oriented architecture that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others
- Experience with software development best practices for the full engineering lifecycle
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
Preferred Qualifications – not a “must have”
- Experience with public and/or private Cloud Services
- Hands on creating, testing, consuming Rest API
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Work on the large PLM & MOM implementations for the customers around Europe
- Comprehensive training in Siemens PLM & MOM software products family
- Access to newest IT technology and global PLM & MOM experts for consultancy
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time