We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- In this role you will work closely with our Business Unit CxOs and senior management to understand market dynamics and competitive gaps and you will establish reporting and financial modeling to drive business improvements
- You will drive competitive assessment and define meaningful recommendations, as well as establish monitoring and reporting of measurements defined in a strategic plan
- In parallel you will support our constant digital transformation journey and contribute new ideas
- Furthermore, you will prepare management presentations for Leadership Meetings or Business Reviews and act as a sparing partner in developing the story line
- Supporting and independently driving projects of the annual strategy planning process is also part of your job. This will include the responsibility to lead cross-organizational/ functional project teams
- Moreover, you represent the Business Unit in selected projects within or outside the organization
- A master’s degree is required, MBA preferred
- You have minimum 5-8 years of experience of management consulting, preferred in the financial services industry
- You are experienced working with Senior Executives and leading diverse cross-functional teams to deliver high quality results
- A thorough understanding of Financial Statements is a plus and helps you to derive business drivers
- As Excel and PowerPoint will be part of your daily business, strong MS Office skills are important
- Your networking abilities will help you to develop trustful relationships with teams across Siemens
- Having previously worked in the infrastructure markets is a plus but not vital, and we are happy to support you on this specific knowledge
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time