We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will independently break down the SI EA e-business strategy into sub-projects and individual measures and implement them in your area of responsibility
- In doing so, you will develop new ideas and identify internal and external best practices to increase sales in e-business. You structure these into concrete work packages for your colleagues and implement them
- At the same time, you will monitor and control the worldwide roll-outs as well as the implementation and operational use of the Industry Mall for SI EA
- In your new role, you will apply your leadership and change management qualities to drive forward the sub-projects around digitalization in sales globally
- In addition to working intensively with the sales regions, you will act as a competent advisor on all aspects of e-business for the business units in the head office as well as the management and prepare presentations for relevant stakeholder groups
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration or a comparable degree with further training and relevant professional experience
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in sales or e-commerce, ideally in an IT-oriented environment including the implementation of e-business strategies
- You are experienced in the Siemens e-business landscape and are familiar with I-Mall, SIOS, CPQ, PMD, Analytics and Digital Marketing
- You have already gained experience in project management and know how to organize and prioritize
- Ideally, you have technical management responsibility in the area of e-business or digital marketing
- You love working with many interfaces and to prove your talent in targeted communication. You can also bring complex issues to the point
- You have experience in working in a global network
- You have a very good knowledge of English, German or other foreign languages are an advantage
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time