Then come and join our global team as Cyber Security Expert (f/m/d) for Laboratory Diagnostics Systems to ensure the security of our systems.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are Product & Solution Security Expert (PSSE) for our analyzer systems (e.g. Atellica® NEPH 630; Atellica® COAG 360)
- You develop user software and databases for our medical laboratory diagnostic instruments
- You are an expert for the software infrastructure of our systems (OS, database, frameworks, 3rd party software, deployment)
- You coordinate development activities, also from external partners
- You will be responsible for technical project management and coordination of design changes in the context of product life cycle management
- You provide technical support for product support for commercialized systems
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Laboratory diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You bring a degree in computer science, engineering or a comparable education with you
- You bring many years of experience in the cyber security area, especially with regard to operating system images, hardening, vulnerability monitoring, patching as well as incident handling. Ideally, you have a qualification or certification in the IT security environment (CISM, CISSP, CISA, or similar)
- You bring knowledge of relevant requirements and standards, such as: DSGVO, ISO 270xx, ISO 14971, BSI-CS 132
- You have several years of practical experience with .NET/ C# and SQL under Microsoft Windows
- You already have experience with software development processes based on Agile/ Scrum and with the implementation of DevOps strategies
- Experience from development in a regulated environment (IVD, IEC 62304, ISO 13485) is desirable
Your attributes and skills:
- You are enthusiastic about medical technology and demonstrate solution and customer orientation
- You have fluent German and very good English skills
- You are characterized by analytical, structured and independent work. You also enjoy working in a team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time