Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In this position you manage the relationship with external IT Infrastructure service providers from a commercial, performance and contractual perspective
- You manage the providers who contribute to an adequate provision of IT services as well as the integrated Performance Analysis (holistic provider view)
- Contribution in the assessment of IT provider for a specific service as well as in monitoring SLA adherence and provider obligations is part of your job
- You support the escalation of management towards/from the provider as well as the claim management and therewith foster provider improvement
- You contribute to the definition and maintenance of market standard KPIs/SLAs and Execute provider governance according to framework
- Supporting provider relationship management and coordinate negotiations in a global virtual environment is also your task
- You support change processes and contribute to measures and action plans to ensure IT provider management quality
- With the IT Contract Management team you will work closely together in this position
- We are looking for candidates with a relevant educational degree and more than 5 years of demonstrated experience in this area
- You work structured, accurate and result-oriented and are able to work against a deadline
- You can proof effective written and oral communication on a business level in English, whereby German and/or other language skills are an advantage
- Communication, Problem Solving, Decisiveness and working autonomously are natural for you
- You have a high Self-Motivation and take over Responsibility
- Strong teamwork and cooperation skills in an international working environment, flexibility, and strong organizational skills (process optimization) characterize you
- The Ability to Work under Pressure, good Time Management as well as Negotiation and Conflict resolution skills round off your profile
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time