Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA
SIEMENS EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
The Formal Verification Specialist AE will lead and drive Formal Verification technical engagements across the Americas customers. As a Specialist AE, you will be working with the FV ATMs (Account Technology Manager) and the regional FAEs to qualify, win, and deploy Formal products and apps in customer’s verification flow. Primary focus will be on developing Formal expertise within the FAE teams, orchestrating and executing Formal campaigns in focus accounts, partnering with product marketing to develop roadmap and supporting sales collaterals to drive growth of Formal business
● Providing Formal Verification expertise to the FAE team
● Evangelizing Formal methodologies, tools and apps across the customer base
● Working with the Account teams, ATMs, and FAEs to develop strategy for driving adoption of Formal methodologies, tools, and apps
● Organize boot camp and other events to train the FAEs in Formal tools
● Work with Product Marketing and Product Engineering teams to develop roadmap and supporting collaterals to drive adoption of Formal
● Travel will be involved within the Americas region
● Demonstrated expertise in working with Formal techniques
● Hands on experience in implementing Formal Verification flows and using those flows in ASIC/SOC designs
● Hands on experience in working with customers to drive adoption of Formal tools
● Strong written and verbal skills are required
● BSEE or equiv., 10+ years of experience in semiconductor design, verification, and testbench development and EDA Functional Verification experience desired
you reside in the Bay Area the total cash compensation range for this position is
$133,500 to $253,500 with 20% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. Siemens offers a
variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our
benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com
. In addition, this
position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies,
including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees)
or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.