Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
MED Solutions division is seeking a highly qualified System Validation/DevOps Engineer to join the VirtuaLAB team in Cairo,Egypt.Main Responsibilities:
- Testing and validation of VirtuaLAB solutions portfolio for each quarterly release on emulation and prototyping environments.
- Validation of solutions on new platforms for emulation and prototyping environments in early phases of deployment.
- Develop and enhance infrastructure and environment.
- Develop scripts to build, enhance and automate regression infrastructure and increase testing efficiency.
- Developing/maintaining in-house utilities to automate/facilitate development & releasing activities.
- Monitoring test results, summarizing test results for different configurations and different platforms.
- Monitor and visualize performance related data.
- Handles all Open Source requests and related vulnerabilities.
- Creation and maintenance of VirtuaLAB dashboards.
- Provide and develop in depth technical expertise to assist the research & development of automation essential to the deployment, management, monitoring of VirtuaLAB.
- VirtuaLAB packaging and releasing.
- Closely work and interact with R&D Groups in VirtuaLAB.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Strong proficiency in languages such as Shell/Perl/Python/Java and TCL/TK.
- Knowledge about Testing Strategies, Test Planning and Testing Automation Tools.
- Knowledge about Data Management, Visualization and Analysis.
- Strong experience with Databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Familiar with Quality Assurance Concepts and SW Testing.
- Good Knowledge about Digital/RTL Design Basics.
- Good knowledge with object oriented programming paradigm(OOP)
- Basic knowledge with Functional programming paradigm is a plus.
- Prior Knowledge with different software architecture styles ( client server, layered and others)
- Prior Knowledge of Mentor Graphics Tools such as Simulation, Synthesis, or any Functional Verification Flows is a plus.
- Awareness or experience with Data visualization techniques is a plus.
- Previous knowledge in prototyping or emulation is a plus!
- Self-Motivated, attentive to details and able to work independently.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time