Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore, we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We will open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality! This is your role. What part will you play?
- · Basic electrical machine design.
- · Understand customer requirements and offer solution from product spectrum with documentation.
- · Engineering of orders using relevant design tools.
- · SAP Knowledge will be an added advantage
- · Preparation of electrical designs/drawings and BOM
- · Competency in relevant IS / IEC standards related to Electrical LV MotorIS / IEC standards related to Electrical LV Motors
Experience - 2 to 5 Years of Experience
Education - Bachelors Degree in Electrical EngineeringFind out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time