Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for an Electrical and Automation Project Engineer for Intra-logistic Solutions to be hired in Factory Automation Business Unit, in Milan.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
The candidate will report to the Engineering Team Leader, and she / he will be responsible for Electrical and Automation design and execution inside the Intra-logistic Solutions team for projects in Europe:
- Acting as technical reference for electric and automation topics in the project team
- Preparing project documentation according to customer specifications and technical regulation
- Managing design, installation and commissioning activities during execution
- Giving a significant contribution in project standards definition, development and improvement
What you need to bring with you
Master Degree in Engineering with automation, mechatronics and/or electrical background
- Experience as project engineer in a similar role in system design, for intra-logistics market will be a plus
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Good time management and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving
- Growth mindset, learning agility, humble approach
- Technical cross disciplinary approach
- Siemens's technologies Knowledge will be a plus
- Availability for national and international (EU) business trips
- Passionate and ready to handle issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0
- Good knowledge of English and Italian; German language can be considered as a plus
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- European Work Permit
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time