Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We are looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure Division as a Territory Sales Manager in the London & Southeast selling our Building Management System & Field Equipment to Siemens Solution Partners & Resellers in the area and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
This will be a South East London based position.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture.
Change the future with us.
• Develop sales in the area by building strong relationships with existing and new partners
• Plan and implement sales activities to achieve defined commercial targets
• Pro-actively work with key consultants and end users to create pull business for the local partner network
• Identify opportunities in the area and work with key stakeholders to ensure effective realization of the potential identified.
• Provide sales support for the partners& reseller including application support, sales training, presentations and other customer visits in support of partner sales development.
• Develop market transparency for the region including market size, competitors, market share and key verticals
• Create and drive an overall sales strategy for the region as well as individual partner account plans
• Monitor and report on local market developments including key projects, competitor, and partner activity
• Report on portfolio issues and their corresponding effects on business now and in the future
• Regular systematic update of CRM reporting tool including project tracking
• Provide accurate forecasts for monthly, quarterly & annual business as required
• Develop & maintain extensive knowledge of fire related regulations, standards and codes of practice to efficiently support the sales process
What you need to make real what matters.
• Demonstrable experience and extensive knowledge of the local HVAC market
• Significant experience working in the BMS industry
• Strong negotiating skills
• Exceptional relationship development skills (internal and external), confident working with senior executives and owners
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• The ability to adapt your written and verbal skills in different situations such as presentations, negotiations, customer meetings, etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time