Join our Global Cybersecurity Governance team which is responsible for providing a common Cybersecurity Policy Framework across the Siemens business units worldwide.
We at Siemens are more than employees: We are actively helping to make people’s lives a little better every day. Would you like to be a part of that? Then join us. We offer you a high level of practical relevance as well as an opportunity to individually contribute with your knowledge and your visions around the world. At Siemens CYS you will be working in the heart of Siemens’ corporate Cybersecurity team together with the best.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
This position will be a key resource in the development and execution of continuous improvements to all aspects of the company’s Cybersecurity Governance program, with a special focus on developing and maintaining a state-of-the-art cybersecurity policy framework, consulting Siemens’ Units in adopting our governance requirements, as well supporting corporate projects for improving Cybersecurity.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Develop future-state Cybersecurity policies and control objectives.
- Support projects to maintain compliance with regulatory, contractual and internal requirements.
- Annual review and maintenance of Cybersecurity policies, control objectives and standards.
- Train Siemens Cybersecurity Community to understand Siemens Cybersecurity Policy Framework.
- Ensure alignment of Cybersecurity policies, control objectives and standards with IT and Siemens Businesses.
- Support and provide advice to Siemens’ Units and customers on topics related to Cybersecurity governance: e.g. implementation of international standards (ISO27001, IEC 62443, etc.); support during the certification processes; or consulting on the practical Implementation of governance requirements.
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- At least 6 years of experience in Cybersecurity GRC topics, with special focus on definition of new policies and ISMS implementation.
- Master’s degree or similar in Cybersecurity, computer science or engineering
- English fluent proficiency both written and spoken.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to collaborate with others.
- Solid knowledge about governance frameworks (ISO, NIST, COBIT, IEC, etc.)
- Knowledge on arising international Cybersecurity legislation (e.g. European Cyber Resilience Act, NIS, NIS2.0, IT SiG 2.0(Germany), New Chinese Cybersecurity law, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience dealing with Cybersecurity in OT Environments would be valuable.
- Experience in using version control systems, e.g. git would be valuable.
Diversity at Siemens is our source for creativity and innovation. Leveraging different types of talent, experience, and cultural backgrounds helps us to be more competitive and better prepared to successfully face our society’s demand. Therefore, We value candidates who reflect the Diversity we are proud to have in our company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time