Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Data Architect & Product Owner (f/m/d) In-vitro-Diagnostics to different types of data architecture and manage our software products.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You work as part of an international team of data analysts and scientists in an agile framework to co-design data architectures
- You create data marts from basic service tickets and machine data to illustrate business processes in the backend
- As a product owner of software products, you manage and prioritise the product backlog and adhere to the quality specifications in coordination with the stakeholders involved
- You are responsible for the visualisation of important business figures in dashboards
- Your responsibilities will include continuous development of ad-hoc and production analytics, as well as providing insights from data to improve business processes and drive solutions to business needs
- You will develop basic statistical techniques and applications to generate additional insight from data
- You adhere to set deadlines and communicate progress as required
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Laboratory diagnostics.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Analytics or a comparable course of study
- You have several years of professional experience in applied data analytics, including the ability to integrate a variety of data sources and deliver detailed and insightful output
- You do not have a university degree, but demonstrate a professional expertise in data architecture including integrated analysis, development, testing and implementation? Then we are also looking forward to your application
- You plan and execute projects and therefore bring experience of agile development and project management tools and skills
- You have experience of interpreting complex model results and presenting meaningful, intuitive dashboards for further investigation and reporting
- Experience working in a clinical laboratory organization and supporting service support operations would be an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a proven ability to work cross-functionally with all stakeholders and are comfortable in a multinational environment
- You use your strong communication skills to transfer knowledge both within the team and externally and are therefore fluent in English
- You think beyond today's boundaries to learn and advance the healthcare sector
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time