- Performs mainly pre-defined, technical tasks (for example, basic commissioning of products and systems, integration of components to a system, basic engineering, maintenance jobs) and work packages on-site and remotely.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Coordinates and accomplishes defined service operations and/or resolves product issues for customers equipment.
- Provide technical advice and service such as installations, maintenance, service and repair services to meet customer requirements
- Adheres to defined processes and applicable regulations.
- 2-4 years of experience in corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance of Power Supply (medium voltage switchgear, transformer, power rectifier) or building service system (Air conditioning system, Low voltage system, Fire alarm and fire fighting system)
- Analyze and solve problem at site immediately.
- Basic in MS Office
- Able to work on shift
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time