Want to have impact on improving people’s lives by financing the future of energy, infrastructure, and healthcare industries? Whether in power / renewables, transportation or healthcare, energy and infrastructure projects often require substantial amounts of money. Siemens Financial Services Equity Finance (SFS EQ) offers a broad variety of financing solutions, spanning from traditional equity project finance to growth private equity as well as fund structures, empowering projects that benefit the society transforming the everyday. We are life-long learners who believe in our purpose, enjoy challenges and continually bring diversity of thought and experience to the table that are key to our success.
What part will you play?
- Transaction structuring and diligence, including negotiating directly with co-investors and co-managing multiple diligence workstreams.
- Asset monitoring from ramp-up (construction or company growth phase) through tracking of operational performance.
- Participation as a board member in portfolio companies.
- Portfolio management, including preparation of internal reporting and coordination with accounting and business administration.
- Maintaining complex project models, including preparation of project valuations supported by defensible inputs during deal due diligence and asset management phases.
- Ensuring compliance with our internal policies and guidelines for all due diligence and asset management activities.
- Constant development of EMEA market and regulatory knowledge.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent required.
- 7+ years validated experience in infrastructure investing (private equity/project & structured finance/mergers & acquisitions).
- Broad deal experience across infrastructure; deal process (Public Private Partnerships, International Tenders and Bi-laterals), sectors (Transportation, Hospitals and Energy), jurisdictions.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, (MS Excel), Project Finance modeling experience preferred.
- Ability to build relationships, work in a collaborative team environment with limited supervision, and demonstrate initiative and tenacity completing workstreams with short deadlines.
- Profound analytical and critical reasoning skills, to include fundamental asset valuation skills.
- Willingness to travel, including global travel and on short notice.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Project Ventures GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time