Industrial App Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce and provide maintenance support for scalable software solutions. You will be working with a diverse and virtual team of data engineer/scientists, Automation/IoT Engineers, Connectivity/Network Engineers to develop edge/IoT solutions.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Familiarity with Agile methodology, AWS/Azure and Progressive Web Applications will be a plus.
· Work closely with a virtual, cross-functional team (data experts, domain specialists, UX/UI designers, solution architects, product managers) to build robust data driven solutions in manufacturing / industrial projects
· Support sales teams to orchestrate and create winning proposals for digital solutions and services for client engagements
· Design client-side and server-side architecture
· Build the front-end, back-end and ETL data pipelines, of applications
· Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
o Work with data scientists/analysts to improve database
o Work with network/cloud engineering team to receive data streams
o Work with automation and instrumentation engineers to extract data from the field
· Write effective APIs
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug (with limited availability of logs and diagnostic info) and upgrade software
· Create security and data protection settings
· Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
· Write technical documentation
· Degree in Computer Science, data/knowledge engineering or relevant field
· Proven experience (3 – 6 years) as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
· Demonstrated experience of developing end-to-end backend and data pipelines for in a manufacturing / industrial technology stack (sensors/instruments, automation systems, IT systems etc.)
· Experience developing desktop and mobile applications is a plus
· Knowledge on Progressive Web Applications will be an advantage
· Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, influxDB), web servers
· Experience of incorporating UI/UX design outputs into intuitive frontend applications
· Experience of working and collaborating in diverse, cross-functional and virtual teams with cross-functional team, to deliver robust applications.
· Experience in using at least one developer IDE like Eclipse, Visual Code, Visual Studio
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time