Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Proposal Manager for Logistic Solutions to be hired in Factory Automation Business Unit, Milan.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
You will report to the Logistic Solution Segment Manager, you will be responsible for Sales, Business Development and Conception of Logistic solution for Industrial Italian Customers:
- Developing opportunities and helping Customers in settling most technically appropriate and efficient solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers.
- Driving Customer meetings and portfolio presentation, providing support during the technical meeting and negotiating valuable propositions.
- Analyzing customer needs and competitor offers through general market information
- Preparing technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements, Local Business Unit/Global approval processes; participating in the kickoff meeting organized by the project team, risk assessment meeting and Lessons-learnt meetings
- Defining cost for the proposed solution together with Engineering and Procurement Dept
What you need to bring with you
- Validated experience in Logistic Sector, Pre-Sales and Proposal roles are preferred
- Excellent Customer Focus
- Strong result orientation, initiative, team working skills
- Good time management and communication skills
- Passionate and ready to handle issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0
- Good knowledge of English and Italian; a third language can be considered as a plus
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- European Work Permit
- A technical high school diploma or a degree in technical fields
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth;
- Company Car
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time