>>THIS MAY BE A REMOTE POSITION<<
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
This position works closely with the Operations Managers within the Retail and Commercial Systems division of Smart Infrastructure. The goal of the position is own the project management process for defined customers and project types in the Energy Management space. Project Managers will be expected to interact with customers, general contractors, subcontractors, and internal resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and under budget.
At the direction of the Operations Managers, own the project management process for a defined customer set. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Acting as key point of contact for solutions operations projects for a defined customer set
- Once turned over from sales, PM should own the kickoff, execution, and billing initiation of the projects
- Projects include new construction, retrofit, and some service.
- Solutions include Site Controls Energy Management systems, HVAC and lighting control, energy metering, air quality monitoring and improvement, and others
- Administers and ensures adherence of PM policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
- Coordinates and decides upcoming resource requests for projects, to optimize staff utilization.
- Prepares and contributes to contractual matters, with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients).
- Analyzes workflow environment and proposes improvements in PM operations.
- Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders; clarifies organizational issues.
- May oversee - specific - activities of Project Management Office, without leading the team.
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam. College Degree in technical or project management related field preferred.
- 2 years of industry experience preferred. Proficiency and knowledge of building automation, controls, construction project management, and/or energy management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, SAP, and Project Management software (2 years). Microsoft Excel experience preferred.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Limited travel required.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.