Position Title: Web Developer (FE and BE)
Organization: LDA India
Mode of employment: Full time / Contract
As a software developer in the LDA India, you will be involved in designing, implementing and testing a component of the Minerals projects. You will work closely with our product owner, scrum master and other developers in an agile development team throughout the entire product lifecycle.
What are my responsibilities?
- You are proficient in modern technologies (AWS) and software development for web application
- Java (Spring Boot), Angular, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Json, Ajax, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Design, develop and maintain in on premise and cloud environment (Dev, Test and Release)
- Developing continuous delivery pipeline CICD.
- Implement, test and release bug fixes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
General Experience & Skill Set
Qualification: BE (Computer Science, Information Technology)
Experience: 2+ years of experience on software development projects, out of which at least 1 year of AWS experience
· Strong knowledge in software development, build, release.
· Knowledge of AWS (both PAAS and IAAS)
· Knowledge of Java (Spring Boot), Angular, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Json, Ajax, PostgreSQL, Oracle
· Strong in OOP concepts
· Knowledge and Hands-on experience of testing frameworks (Microsoft Test Framework or Nunit)
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time