- Ensure of international transport of materials
- Selection of appropriate carriers and control of the delivery process
- Cooperation with warehouses and preparation of documents for the dispatch of goods
- Daily work activity in SAP system and in an internal logistics system
- Close collaboration with other departments regarding individual deliveries, necessary information, and case resolution
- Maintaining good business relations with carriers and customers
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard.
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging.
- Find more benefits here.
- Good language knowledge in both German and English (B1/B2 level)
- Know-how of processes in the field of operational logistics, ordering transport from carriers, method of transport and documentation is an advantage
- Good knowledge in Excel
- Ability for multitasking, independency, and strong attention to details
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time