Do you like to give presentations, engage and inspire people with your story telling and are you a true team player?
Do you like to challenge the status quo and think in terms of innovations?
Are you energized by/interested in outlining a product vision and creating actionable strategies?
Are you passionate about technology and AI, and determined to use it to the benefit of our customers?
Then you should read on!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Product Manager to help promote and implement our Video Management Portfolio. More specifically, you will be responsible for the lifecycle management of smart Video Surveillance Solutions. This consists of defining the portfolio roadmap and rolling out the product-line activities in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, you will be our ambassador for our Video Management (CCTV) portfolio, inspiring others to new ideas. You will play a vital role in the go-to-market strategy by leveraging market trends, sales force feedback, competitor offering and customer requirements. Additionally, you will support sales and business development colleagues by providing advanced and comprehensive technical assistance for key opportunities.
Your journey kicks off with extensive training, both comprising technical, commercial and interpersonal skills. You will be trained on the products, their features and the platforms. Next to that, you will be coached by your teammates and benefit from their professional experience. The training program will vary according to your technology know-how and professional experience.
Your typical work week:
- Developing and maintaining your product knowledge.
- Keeping up to date with trends and innovations in the market (e.g., cameras, VMS, AI, VCA, recording, video wall solutions, …).
- Promoting your products during events, customer demos, Teams presentations
- Organizing the product roll-out in collaboration with technical experts.
- Collaborating closely with partners and Siemens HQ to strengthen the product offering and its roadmap.
- Assessing the feasibility of your product from a technical point of view, along with presales & sales colleagues and project managers.
- Exploring new ways of improving existing working methods.
- Providing product training to users and colleagues.
Curious to know if you are the colleague we’re looking for?
Both experienced people and junior talents can apply for this job. The training will vary accordingly.
We are looking for driven, passionate and engaged people with a passion for technology. This is regardless of your background and experience. You can bring the following to the table:
- You have an analytical and commercial mindset.
- You like to think conceptually and solution oriented.
- Your creativity enables you to influence people.
- You’re a natural communicator and an easy-going team player.
- You are proficient with the adoption of new technologies and are eager to dive into the unknown.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is an asset.
What does Siemens offer you?
At Siemens Smart Infrastructure, you will create environments that care. You get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor are also part of the process.
Furthermore, we offer:
- At least 31 days of annual leave
- Flexible working conditions: 2 to 3 days a week working from home
- Company car with European energy card (we have a green fleet)
- Benefits@work: online store with additional benefits for Siemens employees.
- Training program customized to your personal career needs
- A competitive base pay, in line with the general Belgian labour market
- A financial care program including a pension plan, death & invalids’ coverage, and an extended medical insurance: hospitalisation, ambulant costs, dental & optical cost, …
- An employee assistance program, focused on mental and physical well-being
And so much more 😊
Do you feel like taking on this adventure? Then apply now!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time