- Engages with product management teams and key stakeholders across Siemens DI SW to create and implement business model, packaging and pricing strategies for new SaaS initiatives.
- Develops financial models for new SaaS initiatives to simulate customer behavior and estimate costs using input from finance, sales and product management teams across the DI SW organization. Conducts primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative market research to identify trending business models and packaging and pricing strategies for current and new SaaS product initiatives.
- Performs statistical analysis on empirical data, formulates recommendations and presents results.
- Develops and presents business cases for new SaaS monetization strategies.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of DI SW’s software business, competitors, product portfolio and markets served.
- Sound understanding of Software as a Services (SaaS) business models and value drivers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Self-starter able to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Great teammate possessing critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a passion for data and analysis
- Shown success working on cross-functional teams
- Ability to clearly communicate and represent data verbally and via presentation
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Desire to think strategically and execute tactically
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative subject area or equivalent work experience
- MBA preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, financial modeling, strategy or data analytics required. College experience is acceptable in lieu of full-time work experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience developing and implementing customer surveys, data visualization and analytics software and programming languages such as Sawtooth, Tableau, SAS, R and Python a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.