• Provide technical and process expertise and consultancy throughout the project lifecycle (including design, implementation, troubleshooting, configuration, enhancements, integration, testing, deployment, and basic project management support)
• Contribute to the definition of technical, industry and process best practices and leverage, together with personal experience, to help improve productivity and efficiency, leveraging on Polarion capabilities.
• Provisioning of 2nd Level support for ALM RE applications like Polarion and Caliber as well as for interfaces to other Enterprise Applications like Azure DevOps, TeamCenter, Quality Center, MagicDraw, etc.
• Conduct complex technical evaluation and suggest proposed physical architectures along with detailed design.
• Driving technical issues to resolution: from qualifying the issue, to reproducing it and conducting an in-depth technical investigation along with vendor for Level 3 support, as applicable (being in touch with the customer and managing their expectations all along the way).
• Ensures compliance to Quality, Information Security and Data Privacy regulations
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time