Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for Motion Control Field Service Engineer within the Customer Service Motion Control Unit based in Milan. He/She will perform the role of service technician for machines with numerical control systems (CNC), drives and related projects.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
The candidate will be hired in Customer Services Motion Control segment and will be included in the Service engineers technical team.
The candidate will report to the Service engineers manager and will be responsible for:
- Installation and commissioning of digital services in digital factory transformation;
- Configuration and tuning of machine tools system and drives system on manufacturers site;
- Corrective maintenance on machine tools system and drives system on end users sites;
- Support to hotline and technical clarification team in backoffice mode;
- Application software development for retrofitting projects.
What you need to bring with you
You should already have significant operational experience in technical customer service or similar role with:
- Siemens plc programming (Step 7 and Tia Portal)
- Drive technology (Starter and StartDrive)
- Sinumerik 840d Solution Line or previous
- As a plus development with high level programming language (Python, C++)
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time