Then come and join our global team as Product Manager (f/m/d) Solution Architecture to enable end-to-end workflows for our customers with a comprehensive solution architecture and thus achieve a higher level of standardization and diagnostic consistency.
By enabling virtual access to experts, our products allow care teams to increase productivity, and provide the highest quality care in all locations.
The position can be filled either full-time or part-time (min. 30h/week).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You actively participate in shaping the Remote Scanning portfolio of Siemens Healthineers and contribute to the success of Remote Scanning products throughout the entire product lifecycle
- You have end-to-end responsibility from a business perspective for solution architecture for a holistic remote scanner solution spanning several IT solutions
- You define and prioritize technical product requirements based on business needs and ensure the success of the product in close collaboration with R&D
- You assess the business impact of technical choices
- You coordinate and guide software development, UX and solution architects
- You are responsible for the analysis and preparation of concepts requirements for technical framework and integration concepts taking into consideration demands in healthcare IT environments
- You research current and emerging technologies from a business perspective and proposing changes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, economics with IT focus, or comparable
- You have many years of professional experience in IT architecture and the implementation of cloud solutions combined with a strong business acumen, ideally in the healthcare sector
- You already have many years of sound professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we would also be pleased to receive your application
- You have a deep understanding of IT systems, network technologies and ideally radiology use cases
- Ideally, you are familiar with standards in healthcare such as DICOM and FHIR
Your attributes and skills:
- To be able to operate successfully in our international and multicultural working environment, you will have a fluent command of English. German language skills are an advantage
- You convince with your analytical and structured way of working as well as your communication skills, coupled with business acumen and customer focus, and you align different stakeholders towards a common goal
- We win together - result orientation and personal initiative are your top priorities. You enjoy implementing our high standards together as a team
- You bring passion and innovative spirit to the healthcare sector and want to shape the future of healthcare with us
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either