As part of the software sales team, lead and execute industry focused, consultative and value added software sales engagements (typically medium size to large engagements to enterprise-size companies) through productive business relationships with customers and prospects. Using appropriate methods, lead the formation and execution of a cohesive customer sales strategy, to drive the sale of software. Contribute to the development and execution of financially quantified value propositions, business cases and solution visions specific to a customer or prospect.
Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgeably with the customer around business challenges and the value of our Siemens Industry Software to address such with appropriate Return on Investment justification. Understand industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces and influence such through the delivery of thought leadership. Speak with authority, articulating Siemens SISWs vision and point of view on solution adoption to deliver competitive advantage. Work largely undertaken by developing customer relationships through face-to-face contact and site visits to facilitate future software sales. Works on projects/assignments of complex scope.
What will you do?
- Domain experience in manufacturing market (especially Automotive Industry) so can provide insights to enterprise clients on how to handle their business issues via PLM/MOM Software and Digitalization approach
- Challenger selling techniques to drive C level engagement and sponsorship
- Thorough knowledge and expertise on a broad portfolio of PLM/MOM solutions so can establish the business benefits of system adoption.
- Hands-on approach on problem solving and researching best practice in the process areas impacting the product development and innovation processes in large organizations
What are the requirements?
- Must have a minimum 10 years of relevant work experience with enterprise systems such as PLM and ERP.
- Must have a Manufacturing domain experiences, has to be comfortable and productive in this space.
- Must have at least 5 years specific consultative selling experience into manufacturing domain
- Must have a thorough understanding of enterprise systems issues from PLM, MOM and/or ERP perspective.
- Completion of formal sales training courses, Challenger sales methodology would be an advantage.
- Software company background is preferred
- Have a good understanding about Automotive Industry will be preferred
#DISW #LI-PLM #LI-Hybrid #LI-PA1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time