Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
As a Research Scientist – Medical Image you will be part of the Digital Technology and Innovation Center, the central hub for R&D in artificial intelligence and digital innovation of Siemens Healthineers. Our global footprint extends to USA (Princeton, NJ), China, India, and various countries within Europe. Our highly skilled AI experts specialize in using large data collections and powerful supercomputing infrastructure to build artificial intelligence solutions. You will have the opportunity to test your knowledge in a challenging problem-solving environment. You will be encouraged to think out-of-the-box, innovate, and find solutions to real-life problems.
- Design, and implement algorithms in Deep Learning for Medical Image Analysis problems
- Work on large-scale data sets and real-world problems
- Close collaboration with Siemens Healthineers Business lines to understand requirements and deliver successful AI solutions
- clinical partners
- Ph.D. proffered in an engineering or science field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or Applied Math. Alternative MSc. in an engineering or science field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or Applied Math with at least 3 years experience
- 2+ years industry experience in building medical imaging solutions.
- Strong background in Deep Learning and familiar with TensorFlow, PyTorch and etc.
- Proficiency in Python and ability to quickly prototype in C++ is desired
- Graduate research and internship experience in Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Image Understanding preferred
- Experience in medical image and medical big data preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time