Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
The legal team of Siemens Digital Industry Software (DI SW) is a global team based in various locations all over the world with a headquarter in the US. As true business enablers we advise and support the software business in all legal matters with a strong focus on commercial transactions. We are a highly motivated and innovative team, closely connected and collaborating on a day-to-day basis.
As part of the EMEA legal team, your focus will be on France and you will closely cooperate with a team of lawyers mainly based in Europe. Your main tasks will be within the transactional business:
· You will provide legal support and counsel to the company. You will autonomously conduct contract negotiations with our clients with a focus on cloud offerings, software licensing and data protection. You advise complex software projects, including public tenders, and accompany them legally until completion.
· You will provide legal support on business & corporate law. You will conduct trainings on various legal issues for our internal business partners.
· You will contribute to the implementation and enhancement of our existing legal tech and knowledge sharing tools and platforms within our international legal network. You will be a strong individual contributor who is capable of handling matters of high risk, high complexity and high visibility within the company.
The position is located in Châtillon (near Paris – France) and is to be filled as soon as possible
We offer the possibility to remote up to 3 days a week.
· You are licensed to practice as a lawyer in France. You have several years of professional experience (5+ years) in IP/IT law (ideally in the software and cloud area) and have a strong knowledge in data protection.
· You have significant experience of drafting complex legal agreements and templates and negotiating high stakes legal agreements and disputes.
· You have proven ability to function as a member of a global team in a complex matrix environment as well as working in a virtually located business and legal team. You have excellent English skills, written and oral and you have at least a basic level in French.
· As our business is constantly transforming, we are looking for a candidate that is embracing change with curiosity and optimism. Instead of being a “knower” you are a “learner”, always willing to grow your skills and to take new challenges. You are passionate about technology (AI, blockchain, edge computing, IoT) and have a proven interest in the current developments in the legal market (legal tech, legal design).
· You are a true team player, working in a transparent and collaborative way. As you will be close to our business partners and customers, you have excellent communications skills, you are empathetic and enjoy the collaboration with people.
· You offer a structured and service-oriented way of working, being able to find creative, but fully compliant solutions within set deadlines.
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Secteur: Digital Industries
Entreprise: Siemens Electronic Design Automation SARL
Niveau d'expérience: Expérimenté
Plein temps / Temps partiel: Temps plein