Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
… Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Consultant for SAP Project System.
… The position reports to the Head of SAP Finance and Controlling.
… Native use of German language is essential for job success
In this role you will be responsible for SAP Project System and related applications (‘Classical’ SAP ECC PS, SAP PPM, CATS, Installed Base) based on various technology stacks (ABAP Objects, SAP Workflow, Web Dynpro, UI5).
You will mainly design new harmonized processes and best practice SAP implementations in the area of Customer Service projects - like Update or Upgrade projects together with Business and IT.
You act as an interface to the service provider Atos and the internal Siemens Healthineers business and you create requirements and functional specifications for complex SAP developments and control and monitor the development performance.
You initiate new innovative solutions in relation to applications and processes in the context of mentioned SAP project areas.
You will be involved in the initial effort estimation for the SAP requirements and develop test cases and manage test activities.
You act as an IT expert in international projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
In this role you should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration, or similar technical proficiency.
You should have at least 3-5 years of SAP technical knowledge in SAP PS and you have extensive knowledge of business processes in the field of customer service related projects. This includes a high level of experience and expertise of all aspects of SAP PS module and a very good experience in integration points with other SAP modules like CS, Installed Base, SD, MM, FI, CO and Archiving.
Technical expertise in ABAP (in particular object-oriented part, interface technology, Workflow) and UI5 (and FIORI) would be highly appreciated as well as S4/HANA knowledge.
You should have the ability to learn Siemens Healthcare IT implementation and validation processes and you should have experience in international project work.
You participated in several ERP implementations and SAP upgrades and any S4/HANA experience in integration with external applications is a plus.
10% domestic and international travel, related to projects is required.
You should demonstrate a strong customer service attitude and result-orientation, work well within a team and act successfully as a change manager.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time