Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only, 15-20 hours
Into work, get set, go!
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- You support the private equity fund investment team with performance benchmarking analyses
- Administrative support: maintaining a fund database, retrieving information from various fund datarooms, performing compliance checks, data configuration, etc.
- Due diligence: supporting various aspects of the commercial due diligence process, including quantitative analytics and the drafting of screening memos
- Assisting on a variety of ad-hoc projects/topics
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Advanced Bachelor's or Master's study with a focus on Economics, Finance or a familiar field of study
- Prior experience in private equity, investment banking, leveraged finance, corporate finance or asset management is required
- Strong understanding of the principles of corporate finance and of private equity is an asset
- You provide excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint as well as attention to detail
- Strong oral and written English skills round off your profile
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Finance & Leasing GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time