- BS Electronic/Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2+ years of Digital Design/Verification experience
- Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, or SystemVerilog RTL languages for ASIC or FPGA design
- Experience with ASIC or FPGA hardware design and implementation using RTL tool flows and methodologies
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Self-motivated, flexible, self-disciplined, and comfortable in a dynamic, quick-moving environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with our customers, sales, and product teams.
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- MS Electronic/Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of UVM and System Verilog for Verification
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming languages
- Demonstrated proficiency with Object-Oriented Programming experience in test bench architecture and design
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Shell, Tcl, Perl, Python)
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors, and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the courts address the issue. We will monitor the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to comply with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.