Work on implementing algorithms for supporting technologies in P&R including the latest ones at 5/3 nm nodes.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining specific feature sets in Aprisa
- Understand and implement innovative solutions based on design needs from various customers.
- Hands-on expertise in C++ coding with good data structure and algorithm knowledge.
- Participate in the design, implementation and support of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools.
- Software implementation in multi-threaded environment is a must.
- At a minimum graduate in Computer Science or Electronics engineering with software development experience.
- Background in EDA tool design and development is a positive.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and experience.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time