Do you have test technician experience, and are you seeking a new job in Oxford? Siemens Healthineers is looking for a PLM Technician and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a test analyst, you will support technology and
product development programmes through the management and operation of
specialist test equipment. You will enable development activities through the
operation of data logging facilities and conduct forensic investigation of
magnet systems and components to determine failure modes.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Operate material test equipment (including cryogenic testing)
- Results Reporting
- Development of test methods and recording of procedures & protocol
- Maintain & operate data logging equipment
- Manufacture prototype components
- Provide electronic test and assembly skills for a range of PLM projects
- Forensic Failure investigation
- Research Facility Development
To apply, you will need experience or aptitude in the following areas:
- Experience in a technological, or research environment, utilizing a broad range of technical and digital skills and methodologies
- Experience of delivering practical solutions
- Enthusiasm and vision for technology skill development
- Ability to self-manage, and deliver to agreed timescales
- Experience of working with diverse cultures and backgrounds towards a common goal
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a competitive salary.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with the Siemens
Healthineers team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time PLM
Technician position in Oxford.
of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘Great Place to Work’ UK. We are inspired to transform the way things are done - because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, please explore our website.
* A competitive salary
* Generous pension contributions
* 26 days holiday
* Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
* Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
* Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time