- Business Planning: To accelerate and drive sales funnel to close, order, revenue and profit growth in digital & automation business.
- Business Development: You will be working closely with key accounts managers, portfolio identification and development of customer digital strategy and opportunities, client requirement analysis, development of digitalization roadmap/proposals, client presentations, tender specification etc.
- Solution Design, RFI and RFP Response: You will anchor proposal response to Siemens Healthineers’ active pursuits in both Public and Private Sector for targeting Digital Health opportunities. You will be responsible to own the Technical and Solution Design and articulating the proposed - Approach and Methodology, Project Plan, SOW, IPS etc. for the proposals.
- Project Management to drive funnel to close: You will be working closely with local, regional, and global team of sales, pre-sales, professional service, customer service, to drive project to close in Digital Health.
- Project Delivery: You are required to understand client requirements, project scope and deliverables; SOW; Lead project delivery and manage coordination with internal and external stakeholders etc. This includes working closely with Customer Success Team post delivery.
- Operational Excellence: You will work to ensure project profitability, timely delivery of projects, quality & risk management, positive feedback from the client, etc.
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology, with a specialization in Computer Science preferred. Postgraduate Master of Computer Applications or Master of Technology will be an added advantage.
- You possess at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the Healthcare IT industry.
- You have experience in Pre-Sales role, prior IT consulting/ advisory experience in the healthcare sector of Thailand is a plus.
- You have excellent understanding of healthcare sector, public health structure and health programs, and IT landscape in Thailand.
- You possess strong Pre-Sales/ Solution Architecture experience in any of the reputed HMIS players/ Digital Healthcare Practice of System Integrators / Big4s preferred.
- You possess knowledge in projects integration of EMR, LIS, RIS, familiar with Cybersecurity requirement in Healthcare IT, Cloud, Edge and AI. Familiar with Azure and Java.
- Prior experience of proposal development and managing projects for government clients and donor agencies.
- You have excellent project management skills and problem-solving capabilities with effective communication and team-management skills
- You have strong report writing and PowerPoint development skills
- You have keen interest in staying informed about research and trends in our program areas and in research and evaluation to inform our strategy accordingly.
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken to communicate with our local customers and global colleagues.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time