is a web-based portal used by customers of Siemens Healthineers to buy spare
parts, components and configurable service contracts for their medical devices.
The solution is a part of a software ecosystem provided to our customers to enhance operability, maintenance and overall functionality of their Siemens Healthineers devices.
Today is about tomorrow. You will be a part of an international team of passionate people who live by this principle.
We say what we do, do what we say, listen more than talk and don’t compromise on quality.
• Developing software using agile methods (Scrum)
• Performing a variety of technical duties in overall systems development, testing and delivery
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming and practical experience with this paradigm
• Proven experience with backend development (PHP language)
• Practical experience with any PHP based framework
• General overview of MVC architectural pattern
• General knowledge of ORM (Object-relational mapping) technique
• Basic knowledge of TypeScript language
• Practical experience with any modern frontend framework (React/Vue/Angular)
• Experience with Symfony framework
• Experience with Angular
• Overview and experience with Jenkins, Redis, ElasticSearch and RabbitMQ
• Overview of DevOps activities (e.g. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
• Basic knowledge of agile software development
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time