Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
Siemens’ mPower power integrity tool is breaking down the barriers to full chip digital power integrity signoff. We are seeking a highly motivated technologist with the capability and desire to make a significant contribution to the development and deployment of our gate-level EM/IR tool.
This latest addition to our excellent team will work with the team to define, support and market gate-level power analysis and reliability signoff.
- Enable customers to optimally analyze and eliminate gate-level EM/IR issues
- Define and spec new features based on customer needs and product strategy
- Build tight customer relationships
- Partner with engineering to agree on specification details and test cases
- Manage customer and internal stakeholder expectations
You will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field is required. MS degree is highly preferred.
- Should have 3 or more years of relevant experience in the semiconductor IC design or EDA industry
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital design, gate-level IR/EM analysis, gate-level simulation, parasitic extraction, and cell characterization
- Must demonstrate script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, shell, etc.
- Must be familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional, distributed teams
- Ability to write comprehensive marketing or product requirement specifications in English.
- Excellent proficiency with spoken and written English
- Ability to work collaboratively with a global team across multiple time zones
- Position requires candidates to be able to travel internationally, including visits to customers in Israel
- Previous experience with product development is desirable
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time