Siemens Smart Infrastructure Grid Software enables grid operators as well as industry and infrastructure companies to accelerate and secure the energy transition in a sustainable and profitable way. We connect the physical and the digital world with an integrated OT and IT landscape along the entire value chain from planning through operations to maintenance – following its design principles of modularity, openness, user-centricity, interoperability and resilience.
It's your role, here's the part you can play:
Looking for a proactive and self-motivated finance professional with experience in project business, international projects and good leadership skills.This is a business operations and controlling position for GSW GC Americas Hub to drive growth, teamwork and collaboration for Hub region. The role would proactively support planning, forecasting, reporting and controlling activities. Strong partnership with Hub operations liaison is essential to drive operational success.This role requires someone who is driven, entrepreneurial and can successfully collaborate across all levels of the organization including senior management, sales, legal, execution, operations, finance and Americas Hub country leadership teams. Strong presentation, controlling, business acumen and decision-making skills are key attributes necessary for success in this role.
It's your role, here's the part you can play:
- Define and monitor relevant KPIs and ensure achievement of business goals
- Assure strategic initiatives are implemented and expected results achieved
- Carries out ad-hoc operational and financial analysis to help drive growth
- Hub Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Ambassador for process improvements, best practices and process standardization within Hub region
- Provide financial transparency of Hub performance and proactively develop Risks & Opportunities assessments to drive business success
- Develop presentations to senior executives as business required
- Drive digitalization and automation efforts
- Provide commercial project management support (project sales / project execution)
- Contact person for all Hub related commercial topics
Be part of our team, here's what's needed:
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting. MBA preferred
- 10+ years progressive experience in finance/accounting area
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel & Power Point), SAP, Hyperion, Tableau and Power BI
- Good ownership and excellent communication & interpersonal skills (strong collaboration approach)
- Solid accounting skills with ability to demonstrate an understanding & interpretation of key financial statements
- Visionary with the ability to analyze company data to influence business decisions to support business performance
- Self-disciplined with strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate initiative with flexible and proactive approach to work
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus
We've got a lot to offer:
- An opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus based on qualifications)
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Find out how Siemens Grid Software is decoding the future of energy and what part you can play: https://sie.ag/DecodingTheFutureOfEnergy
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.