A springboard for finance leaders of the future. If you want to make a difference – make it with us.
We are a global technology powerhouse centered on the industries that form the backbone of economies – manufacturing, infrastructure, and transport. Our technology brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit our customers, society, and the environment. Working with us, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a meaningful impact on society and human progress while developing personally and professionally.
Your role will entail:
- Three individually tailored assignments within 24 months in different finance functions across Siemens’ Operating Companies, Corporate Units, or Siemens Financial Services.
- High level of responsibility for complex tasks in day-to-day business and project work in international teams from day one.
- Exposure to innovative, complex topics and developing experience in various business model environments, including Software as a Service (SaaS).
- With a base at headquarters in Germany, at least one assignment will be in another country worldwide to experience our finance business from a global perspective.
- Intensive training to support the continuous development of Associates broadening their finance expertise and improving their leadership skills. One-on-one coaching from the Associate’s top-management mentor complements the development package.
- Network with other FEP associates, the FEP alumni, and the broader finance community in various get-togethers to expand contacts across our businesses and countries.
- Successful completion of an MBA degree, Ph.D., outstanding diploma, Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent qualification in a finance-based course of studies.
- Five to ten years work experience in a finance function (ideally before final graduation) and at least 1-2 years working experience abroad.
- Focus on digital transformation and growth mindset
- Strong analytical skills with professional experience, including a broad range of responsibilities in the finance domain, such as business planning, performance monitoring, financial modeling, data analytics, new business model development, business intelligence, and post-merger reviews.
- Business proficiency in English with strong communication skills and an influential personality.
- Strong dedication, outstanding leadership skills vision for leading change.
- Willing to work abroad and learn a new language.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time