At Siemens we have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things.
- Together with the global GCC Head you ensure the implementation of QM&GCC strategy at your location for the aftersales market
- Performance tracking, Quality reporting to Quality Assurance After Delivery (QA AD) for continuous improvement of products and processes
- Support customer consulting for detailed product application
- Advice for replication and analysis of customer issues
- Support and advice for defect replication and pre-clarification in close cooperation with R&D / Management of field defects and R&D requests
- Management of communication and dialogue to customers and/or 3rd party companies
- Support regarding escalation to 3rd level support units and Management in case of critical topics
- Advice for activation of commercial processing for chargeable services (e.g. usage of service card contracts)
- Management of knowledge sharing and Know-How-Transfer in global community / Management of daily stand-ups / Communication with management and global hubs
- Definition, continuous improvement, alignment and distribution of processes and work-flows
- First entity of escalations in Care-level-2
- “Care-level-3" Management for severity-level-3&4&5-cases: Contribution to and/or leading of temporary Task Forces (including system spanning topics)
- PA: Regular reporting to Management / monthly R&D project meetings
- Management involvement of PLM, QM, SI EA O etc. in general and dedicated to communication of critical information to customer
- Reports to GCC PA head globally and for a in country manager (QM&GCC AIS JUN head)
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Management, leadership skills and experience to leader a team of 10 employees.
- Acts and communicates very customer oriented
- Has a good analytical skillset and good technical understanding of the EA Domain (Medium Voltage, Low voltage applications, Digital products and protection, control and automation applications) to narrow down customer complaints to possible technical causes and can communicate accordingly
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of a special area. Typically, 4-5 years successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and knowledge as decribed above
- Graduation in Engineering (preferably electrical engineering) diploma required. Specialized skill training/certification, MBA, etc may be required
- Advanced Project management skills incl. crisis management
- Expert knowledge on Customer Care / Product Maintenance Process
- Expert knowledge SW-/FW-/HW-installations for tests
- Native or Advanced English language skills mandatory. Spanish will be a plus
- Experience from similar environment (e.g. after sales service / customer complaints)
- SAP, BMC Footprints, MS Dynamics, Salesforce.com as a plus
- Versatile with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Workplace and hiring model
• CLT, hybrid model (home office 2 days a week!)
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Industria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time