SEA Product Owner
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
? The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware,
software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in
enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to
market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or
other interesting sectors.Y
Your mission in new role:
? Work together with Agile cross-function development team, to invent, design and implement leading
industry PLC and logic controller products for Siemens digital industry automation portfolio.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You provide the associated development team with expertise regarding the product.
2. You will be the key person in a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international team.
3. You need coach and support the development team to understand the product and requirements.
4. You elicit and collect stakeholder requests; define, analyze and prioritize the requirements, changes,
5. You create and maintain the backlog. You ensure the completeness and consistency of the derived
6. You evaluate results of iterations and approve or reject results based on Done Criteria.
7. You support effort estimation of the development team, and support rollout of the product,
presentations, workshops, trainings for sales and engineering.
8. You deliver high quality inputs for project management.
9. You coordinate with factory different function departments to make products to be introduced into
mass production and control the right cost for product.
10. You love encouraging team to continuous learning and enhance sharing within team and with other
teams, drive new innovative ideas.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics,
mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such
academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
2. Good logic analysis and strong leadership.
3. You must have more than 5 years of professional experience in Product lifecycle management or
agile project management. Good at team collaboration, project planning and controlling methods,
change management, risk management, conflict management.
4. You are expert on customer value and agile development engineering, with experiences on Factory
Automation product application.
5. You have basic knowledge on hardware / software design, design to cost, design to manufactory.
6. You have good experiences in business analysis, strategic thinking on product development and
7. Sense of marketing and new technology trend.
8. Good communication skill and interculture competence.
9. You are fluent in English (oral and written) – additional languages are plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time