We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT & process expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization & business transformation forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. Welcome to our world!
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for co-design of the Business Unit’s digital strategy by creating a vision, strategy, and roadmap and proactively advise the Process Automation management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the goals of the Business Unit
- You assume responsibility for technology strategy, architecture, digital Innovation, resource planning, organizational development and financial planning while continuously ensuring alignment with business objectives
- You evolve the company’s digital transformation and build an innovative and sustainable blueprint that goes beyond current organizational thinking and scales to have an impact on multiple teams
- You oversee operational activities including project delivery and execution and coordinate and execute with the respective critical partners, such as cyber security, infrastructure, quality and compliance, that requirements and regulations are considered and implemented
- You are responsible for the budget of all internal and external IT-related costs.
- Your contributions will help us to build the future of our company by transforming our business processes and IT applications into new business models based on a seamless digitalized IT reference architecture
- You are able to manage, prepare, and drive a very broad selection of topics and strategic programs together with stakeholders and IT teams across all process domains (CRM, PLM, SCM, M&S) in our Digital Industries
- Your experience will help to find the optimum between innovation and standardization, productivity and transformation
- You hold a university degree with an excellent academic track record and gained experience as a leader with strong people-orientation and leadership
- You have a proven impact in different IT and Digitalization leading positions inside or outside Siemens, already been successful in leading strategic organization-affected projects and in developing IT architecture landscapes with the appropriate digitized processes in all process domains
- It is easy for you to convince by your strong analytical thinking, your result and solution orientation in cooperation with strong negotiation skills on C-level
- You have a modern and strong leadership style and skills, to empower, develop and inspire your team and partners
- Combined with your people leadership skills you enjoy working in an agile multi-national organization - showcasing also our culture of mobile working and empowerment
- Your behavior is based on a Growth Mindset, you find solutions and opportunities. Running change management and transformations is key for your satisfaction as a leader and you are able to turn conflict to motor of change.
- You are proficient in German and English; additional languages are always welcome (French is a plus)
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time