Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
We transform the everyday for the societies we serve. Having a broader and deeper range of perspectives at Siemens supports our ability to remain innovative and enables us to continue creating world-class solutions, products and services which transform the everyday.
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
We are looking for a Lab Calibration Engineer to join our Engineering Services team.
- Perform calibrations of special noise and vibration sensors and systems in our laboratories
- Continuous optimization of workflows and operating procedures
- Perform periodic review of measurement uncertainty budget on the different calibration processes
- Follow-up of the different maintenance processes and carry out thorough analysis
- Maintain reference measurement equipment in the laboratory
- Manage laboratory stock
- Perform diagnostic tasks on incoming products
- Cooperation with audits
- New responsibilities will be added step by step after orientation phase
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s degree in Electric, Mechanical, Chemical, Medical or Bio engineering
- Knowledge of NVH & DSP is an asset
- Experience in laboratory work environment is an asset
- Process minded and eye for improvement
- Team player
- Full English working proficiency, any additional language is an asset
- Problem solving competence
- Willingness to travel
- Siemens Simcenter Test.Lab
- Lab Information Management System (LIMS)
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time