Department: DI MC
Siemens Innovation Center –Software Product Owner
Department: DI MC
Change the future with us.
Our Siemens Motion Control (DI MC) business unit is one of the world's leading suppliers of motion control products, systems, solutions, and services. This includes around 20,000 employees and the four business segments. With its worldwide plants, R&D and service locations, MC is close to its customers and at home in a wide range of industries.
Our plants in Germany, China and England are pioneers in digital industrialization (Industry 4.0) and have already received several awards in this context: we produce, bundle, and ship the drive technology of the world of today and tomorrow.
Our frequency inverters and the associated information electronics form the backbone of the automation, machine tool and packaging industry. Our electric motors are synonymous with quality, innovation, and the highest efficiency. Together they help companies to maximize performance in a sustainable and efficient way and reduce environmental impact.
Do you also have the ambition to actively shape Industry 4.0 and want to be an innovation leader? Then you are the right person for us - let us drive things forward together and leave your "footprint"!
Your mission in new role:
At Siemens, our mission is to transform the everyday. We strive to better understand the need of our customers and of society. We develop technology with impact to transform the world’s economies. We intelligently combine the digital and physical world to create a better tomorrow
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
We are looking for several software product owners of driver/servo development in Shenzhen Innovation Center of Siemens digital industry division to devote to driver/servo related software development.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
• You are responsible for defining coordinated requirements with the stakeholders in software project team,
• You prioritize the backlog in the software team and approve the work results of the team.
• You have to synchronize the requirement with other development teams and product management.
• You are responsible for reaching planned milestones
Your Qualifications – Use your skills to move the world forward
• You are familiar in software requirement engineering
• You have experience in the software development of drive system
• You are open to new cultures and have intercultural experience in international project work.
• Ideally, you have already gained experience with working in an agile team.
• Your strengths include a strong analytical ability and you are enthusiastic about new technologies and constant learning.
• Have good oral, read, written English
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time