- Build strategy and roadmap for our CAD and geometry preparation tool.
- Work closely with customers, business development teams and customer support to Identify, understand, and elaborate market problems, requirements and use cases.
- Understand how 3D-CAD can be effectively used to prepare geometry for CAE simulation
- Work closely with development teams to prioritize, plan, and execute on our strategy and roadmap based on the identified market problems and requirements, to maximize the impact and value of future production releases
- Report, champion and present the progress of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ upcoming releases to internal stakeholders and customers in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams
- Build go-to-market materials to promote the benefits of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ internally and externally
- The role is global, it requires the ability to travel internationally and to work with culturally diverse and geographically distributed teams
- MS or PhD in engineering or relevant discipline with at least 5 years professional experience either using simulation or working in a software development environment.
- 2+ years Product Management experience and experience in creating strategy and roadmap resulting in successful product launches
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations to audiences possessing technically diverse skillsets and backgrounds.
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and able to show initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment.
- Must have a good eye for UI/UX
- A willingness to tackle new challenges independently and as part of a team.
- An ability to find innovative approaches to problem solving and to take initiative in overcoming challenges.
- Travel %: 30
- In-depth knowledge and experience in CAD and geometry preparation for CAE simulation is highly desirable
- Experience working with culturally diverse and geographically distributed teams
- the opportunity to work with extremely smart and talented people
- to work on challenging problems that will stimulate your creative juices
- to work with highly collaborative team members
- to work under a management that actively fosters growth and development of the team
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.