Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior UI Designer (f/m/d), and use your visual expertise to design products which add real value for our company alongside other professionals in the UX department.
Choose the best place for your work - within the scope of this position it is possible, in coordination with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working time
Please upload your portfolio with the application.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop ambitious visual design concepts based on the design system for our extensive and exciting product range with a variety of different touchpoints, diverse international customer groups and different levels of project complexity
- You will create screen designs using your expertise and your highly visual approach, working closely with Research, Interaction Design, Industrial Design and Development. You will experience the products and user groups first-hand by undertaking shadowing visits in clinics and practices, and through training on the devices
- Together with a skilled team of designers, you will shape the visual design language – from basic layout through to the last pixel. You will have the opportunity to work with a comprehensive professional design system, with which we regularly push boundaries and explore new possibilities
- Join a major growing international team, with a strong emphasis on creative dialog, and on collaboration with one another as well as with other professionals. The teams work remotely or in the office, get together in the open-plan kitchen area, work in a makers' space, use the research lab or run workshops in the large Mind Space. We want to learn from each other and with each other, and enjoy putting our high standards for UX into practice together
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in user interface design
- You have many years of professional experience in an agency environment and/or in an in-house UX team with a significant portfolio which has a digital focus. Experience in the field of medical technology would be an advantage
- You have outstanding visual design skills
- You are highly proficient in current graphics programs (Figma, Sketch, XD, Photoshop & Illustrator)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in English; German language skills would be an advantage
- You have an excellent design-oriented mindset and way of working, with a focus on users
- You are particularly passionate about working on creative concepts, set high quality standards for your work and are tenacious with strong attention to detail
- As a team player you encourage collaboration and dialog within and outside the central UX department at Siemens Healthineers
- You are able to motivate others, are proactive and results-oriented and have a good sense of humor
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time