Functional Area: Strategy & Transformation
Required Travel: 15%
Location: Cary, NC
The Program Manager is responsible for new employee onboarding and additional responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Director of Workforce Transformation. This individual will be responsible for the success of assigned programs ensuring all programs are completed on time and to budget. They will work in partnership with the CS organization to achieve these goals. This individual will own the relationship between managers, new hires, and a successful onboarding facilitation. The Strategy Professional, Service Program Manager is a Cary, NC office-based role with some flexibility for work from home.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This is a role well suited for ambitious professionals, looking to start their career with a global leader in medical technology! As a Strategy Professional, Service Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Ensure there is alignment between new hires and hiring managers
· Ensure alignment of CCS Launch to departmental onboarding
· Establish and foster relationships that lead to collaboration with all stakeholders and most effective, high-quality deliverables
· Facilitate CS Launch
· Support the development of a structured decision support system driven by critical criteria to assist senior management in headcount decision making
· Enable Workforce Planning to ensure the deployment of the right people, with the right skills, at the right time and place, for the right cost
· Researches, analyzes, consolidates, and interprets data using statistical and data analytics methods to create information on business-relevant topics
· Strategically drive and direct short to long term business objectives
· Identification, measurement, and reporting of key metrics for employee onboarding
· Ensure all stakeholders remain engaged and aligned throughout the program
· Provide transparency to program status
· Demonstrate leadership excellence and drive a high-performance culture
· Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens Healthineers
· Enforce and drive compliance to ensure adherence to Siemens Healthcare CX USA and CS policies and procedures
· Identify opportunities for business improvement through process optimization
· Excellent communication, facilitation, and virtual facilitation skills – verbal, written, and presentation
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role
- 2 years’ experience in managing programs related to employee development/onboarding
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of data analytics tools, primary, and secondary data sources
- Proven effective management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training and facilitation platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think critically and independently
- Substantial problem-solving skills with strategic focus on process mapping, task management and execution
- Strong time and program management, teamwork, execution, and organizational skills
- Ability to work against tight timelines in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding team player with the ability to work with and influence people at all levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Demonstrated orientation to understanding the business and business strategy, and the ability to apply talent management process and tools to support strategic business objectives
- Proven coaching and influence skills
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management and Change Management
- Ability to understand complex business plans/requirements and translate into a Strategic Plan
- Ability to understand and problem solve complex organizational challenges using strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the Siemens Healthineers Customer Services organization in the North America region.
- Experience in the Healthineers Performance System; Healthy Dialog Methods and GROWs Coaching
- Able to Travel up to 15%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.