西门子 数字化工业 创新中心 嵌入式软件开发团队架构师
• 负责并参与每个软件开发过程： 从需求到实现，测试，系统集成和维护
• 精通linux， c++
Siemens Digital Industry Innovation Center Embedded Software Developer team architect
Change the future with us.
Our Siemens Motion Control (DI MC) business unit is one of the world's leading suppliers of motion control products, systems, solutions, and services. This includes around 20,000 employees and the four business segments. With its worldwide plants, R&D and service locations, MC is close to its customers and at home in a wide range of industries.
Our plants in Germany, China and England are pioneers in digital industrialization (Industry 4.0) and have already received several awards in this context: we produce, bundle, and ship the drive technology of the world of today and tomorrow.
Our frequency inverters and the associated information electronics form the backbone of the automation, machine tool and packaging industry. Our electric motors are synonymous with quality, innovation, and the highest efficiency. Together they help companies to maximize performance in a sustainable and efficient way and reduce environmental impact.
Do you also have the ambition to actively shape Industry 4.0 and want to be an innovation leader? Then you are the right person for us - let us drive things forward together and leave your "footprint"!
Your mission in new role:
At Siemens, our mission is to transform the everyday. We strive to better understand the need of our customers and of society. We develop technology with impact to transform the world’s economies. We intelligently combine the digital and physical world to create a better tomorrow
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
We are looking for an Software Developer team architect for Shenzhen Innovation Center of Siemens digital industry division to responsible for the architect design of embedded Software.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
• You are part of an agile team that develops the basic software in a highly innovative environment for embedded systems for the new generation of the SINAMICS drive platform.
• You are responsible for and accompany all phases of SOFTWARE development - from specification to implementation, testing, system integration and maintenance.
• You are responsible for the Software architecture concepts regarding the requirement, high interaction with chief architects and platform architects and other team architect.
• You drive the innovation of today's architecture based on new requirements and new technologies
• You take into account the real-time requirements of our products as well as scalability and long-term maintainability.
• Personal development opportunities in the direction of architecture or project management are available.
Your Qualifications – Use your skills to achieve the beauty of industry
• You have experience in the software development of drive systems
• You score points with your first relevant professional experience in the field of software development.
• You have experience with object-oriented software architecture, ideally in the field of embedded systems and can apply design patterns.
• With Linux you can work routinely and have in-depth knowledge of C++.
• You are open to new cultures and have intercultural experience in international project work.
• Ideally, you have already gained experience with working in an agile team.
• You have a good command of English.
• Your strengths include a strong analytical ability and you are enthusiastic about new technologies and constant learning.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or a comparable field of study
For more job details and Siemens news, please follow the Wechat "Siemens China Recruiting".
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time