Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- You'll be responsible for Procurement of high quantities parts for main commodities like hardware, fasteners, springs, rubber & seals, rupture disc, bought out Items etc.
- You'll send RFQ’s, get offers with cost break ups, evaluate offers and negotiate them to get best possible prices using Siemens tools.
- You'll also be responsible for procurement of capex & indirect material.
- You'll make frame and rate contract with suppliers, perform market scan for potential sources, supplier evaluation & approval through cross functional team and on-boarding.
- You'll work on contract finalization of all types of various services, I & C Contracts , AMC’s, legal contracts etc., required for Business.
- You'll develop long term strategies for the commodities.
- You'll work on cost reduction using various techniques like negotiations, e-auction, alternate source development, design-to-cost, etc.
- You will work along with cross functional team members to drive cost reduction projects.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a Mechanical Engineer (B.E. / B.Tech)
- You've 4 to 6 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management with relevant experience.
- You have basic knowledge of purchasing concepts of business and good working knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point and Power BI etc.
- You have basic knowledge of SAP.
- You’ve strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have knowledge of costing
- You have knowledge of Market / supplier base domain preferably in this industry.
- You will take initiative on cost reduction initiatives & demonstrate with pro-active actions for making it happen.
- You’ve strong passion to work in a team, hardworking & transparent in nature.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time