Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Application Specialist (f/m/d) for clinical imaging at MR to optimize clinical protocols and workflows.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will assess, optimize, develop, and support clinical MR imaging protocols and automated workflows ("myExam Assist") for our clinical applications as part of the MR development process
- You will contribute to the specifications for product development (hardware and software) and for assessing systems and system components from a clinical perspective
- You will act as coordinator of the development tasks within our team
- You will collaborate closely with the other development teams to ensure an optimum product solution
- Your duties will also include designing and delivering presentations and training courses for application specialists and international customers on newly introduced applications and workflows
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree in physics, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering or in a comparable field
- You have several years of professional experience in MR imaging techniques, including applying the spectrum of MR sequence techniques and their parameterization as well as profound knowledge of MR physics
- We would also like to hear from you if you have a bachelor’s degree or are a trained MTA or MTRA with further experience and qualifications in this area, but do not have a degree
- You are also experienced in assessing the quality of clinical MR images and optimizing the image quality in the clinical workflow, having already worked with various MR customer profiles
- In addition, you have good knowledge of the MR system-related, MR sequence-related and patient-related artifact behavior in clinical MR examination
Your attributes and skills:
- Our team language is German. We communicate in English with our external stakeholders and produce English documentation. You are therefore fluent in both languages, written and spoken
- Your structured way of working, high level of initiative, assertiveness, and customer focus enable you to contribute to the future success of Siemens Healthineers
- We learn passionately − You have a forward-looking mindset, and enjoy providing new impulses for your own team and throughout the organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time